All new 2012 Husqvarna TXC310
Dirt Bikes: Jim Gibson tests the all new 2012 Husqvarna TXC310
Jim Gibson tests the all new 2012 Husqvarna TXC310
Husqvarna has unleashed a brand new addition to their dirt bike lineup for 2012-the TXC310. This all-new model for 2012, has a mid-sized displacement engine, which helps round out the Husky TXC line up of race-inspired off-road motorcycles. Basically, a bored and stroked version of the TXC250, the 302cc, fuel-injected, four-stroke is a machine designed to provide the best of both worlds – able to run with the 450s, but maneuver with the agility of a 250. Here are its key features:
• NEW Completely new model for 2012!
• NEW Shares reinforced all-black chromoly frame with TXC250.
• NEW Race-inspired Leo Vince exhaust system optimizes power.
• NEW Front and rear Kayaba suspension, tuned for U.S. off-road competition riders.
• NEW Handlebar mount provides two different mounting positions.
• NEW IPD (in-mold plastic design) graphics in striking new black/red color scheme.
• NEW Silver anodized Excel rims.
• Red sticker designation in California.
• Compact, lightweight, 302cc, fuel-injected, four-stroke motor from TXC250 design.
• Electric start with kick starter backup.
• Fuel injected with Mikuni D45 EFI system.
• Brembo hydraulic clutch.
• Polished Grimeca hubs front and rear.
Suggested MSRP of $7,889.